TNT-Old Logo

TNT-Old Logo

Monday, September 12, 2011

First 5 mile workout

We completed our first 5 mile work out on Saturday. Unfortunately with our knee injuries we were not able to run except for a few short bursts in the beginning. Coach David walked the last half with us and encouraged and coached us on some treatments for during the week.

I know my knees are just protesting because they have enjoyed the 20+ years of sitting on the couch. The rest of my body seems to like the new routine but the knees are only thinking about themselves.

If we only think of ourselves we too can cause the rest of the Body of Christ (other Christians) to suffer just like if I went back to the couch for my knees sake the rest of my body suffers from lack of exercise.

Lord, help me to be other focused so I can impact those around me in a positive way. (1 Corinthians 12:12-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment